for those maintaining, building, and messing about
in small boats in the Pacific Northwest.
1. Boats for sale: TSCA-Puget Sound does not keep listings of boats for sale. Please visit the Port Townsend Pocket Yachters for a great list of small craft for sale in Washington state. Other organizations listed below may have boats for sale as well.
2. Local Knowledge: Visit our new Launch Ramps section, where TSCA-Puget Sound members have begun to share information about local launch ramps. To date, info is posted for launch ramps on Whidbey Island, Brownsville — Port Orchard area and Boat Haven the first of the Quimper Peninsula (Port Townsend area) ramps. Ramp info will be expanded and updated as we receive additional info.
3. Marine Thrift Stores: Contact info for marine thrift stores in the Pacific Northwest (Oregon to British Columbia) are posted here. Please let us know if you know of similar resources in your area that should be on our list.
4. Plans, tips, and tricks that make boating in small boats safer, easier, and more enjoyable.
5. Organizations that have supported TSCA-Puget Sound or Chapter members.