TSCA-Puget Sound Chapter
2018 Annual Meeting Minutes
Location: Kitchen Shelter, Fort Worden State Park, Port Townsend, WA
Date: September 22, 2018
Called to order at: 1:02 pm by President Claire Acord
Present: Claire Acord, Marty Loken, Simeon Baldwin, John Acord, Pami-Sue Alvarado,
Ricki-Ellen Brooke, Tim Lemon, Chelcie Liu, Kathy Liu, Scott Marckx, Emaliano Marino,
Rick Mobray Kees Prins, Martin Schneider, Bob Triggs, Denis Wang, Glen Woodbury, Allan Woodbury.
Treasurer's Report: Balance as of 9-23-2018: $464.
1. Continuing with our 'dues/donation' premise, or investigate reinstating chapter dues for all members.
Consensus of those present was to continue with 'dues donation.'
2. Annual election of officers (Chelcie Liu)
Proposed slate: President: Claire Acord
Vice President: Denis Wang
Secretary: Marty Loken
Treasurer: Simeon Baldwin
Call for the question to accept the slate of officers proposed
1. Wooden Boat Festival 2019 (Claire Acord)
- Volunteers for setup and take-down, 'booth group'
- we have some volunteers, additional volunteers are most welcome
please contact Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Denis Wang volunteered to store festival tent
2. Chapter website needs to move a new host server, probably commercial one.
3. Proposed Messabout in Seattle (Marty Loken)
- Spend time, possibly including overnighting, at the Center for Wooden Boats
- Trip through the locks
- Possible tour of interesting boats on route
- Possible slide show in Center's new building
- Such a messabout would make it more convenient for boaters east of Puget Sound to participate
- Such a trip would forge renewed ties with Center for Wooden Boats and TSCA-Puget Sound
Meeting adjourned 1:35 pm
Updated: 26 September 2018
Back to top