Northwest School of Wooden Boatbuilding Sail-In
Date: August 5, 2017
11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Northwest School of Wooden Boatbuilding
42 Water Street, Port Hadlock
Contact: Bob Miller, 360-385-9585
- Boat Tours
- Rowing Races
- Music and Kid Fun
- Boat Rides with Community Boat Project and Sail-In participants
- Open Shops and Guided Tours -- Shops are loaded with projects.
- Loads of boat talk and community -- Instructors and students will be on site
- Register your boat and/or volunteer and come at 10:00 AM for a free breakfast.
- Food Available or Bring a Picnic - Barbecue Available. The barbecue will be manned and ready to help. Plenty of seating - in or out of the Sun. In addition, Beer Garden and beverages are available across the street at the Ajax Cafe.
Launch and Parking Info:
From the Port of Port Townsend website: "This boat launch ramp is located just to the south of the Port Hadlock commercial district. From Oak Bay Road, turn onto Lower Hadlock Road (large red 'Ajax Cafe' sign is a good landmark).
"The boat launch ramp is at the bottom of the hill, directly across the T intersection. The ramp is normally sand-covered, and is best suited to small boats.
"Once you have launched your boat, you can park to the sides of the road."
Aug 5, 2017 Sat (Port Townsend)
9:20 AM –0.4 feet Low Tide
5:39 PM 8.0 feet High Tide
10:04 PM 5.9 feet Low Tide
More information, boat registration, and volunteer sign-up: Contact Bob Miller at: email@example.com or (360) 385-9585.